Mycotoxins are secondary fungal metabolites, produced by moulds, and are ubiquitous in the environment. Anpro® has been formulated from a unique, synergistic blend of mixed natural silicates for feed quality management of all livestock species.
It has been developed to help mitigate the potentially harmful effects associated with the presence of secondary fungal metabolites in raw materials and finished feed.
View other products available in our Anpro Range here. These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s mycotoxin management solutions.
- Acts as a broad spectrum, low inclusion control system for feed quality management.
- Assists in the control of secondary fungal metabolites.
- Approved for use in organic systems.
- Effective throughout the pH range of the digestive tract.
- Helps to support immune function, reducing susceptibility to secondary disease and helps support gastrointestinal health.
- Helps to maintain optimal animal performance, supporting an animal to reach its genetic potential.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.
Technical ArticlesTrial Summary - Advanced Mycotoxin Binding Capacity of Anpro Trial Summary - Anpro Advance Does Not Bind Dietary Vitamins Trial Summary - Anpro Advance Does Not Bind Dietary Minerals Trial Summary - Anpro Does Not Bind Dietary Minerals Trial Summary - Anpro Reduces Aflatoxin Levels in Swine Trial Summary - Anpro Reduces Aflatoxin Transfer From Feed into Broilers Trial Summary - Anpro Reduces Aflatoxin Concentration in Broilers Trial Summary - Anpro Reduces Aflatoxin Transfer From Feed To Milk In Dairy Cows View more Articles