The Salgard® Range offers effective Acid Based Eubiotic (ABE) products, which consist of a unique blend of active ingredients, developed to help reduce the microbial load of drinking water sources and raw materials during feed processing.
Salgard helps to protect finished feed from recontamination during delivery and storage on farm, providing both feed producers and farmers confidence in feed and water hygiene and cleanliness.
Other products available in our Salgard range include;
These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s natural feed additives.
- Contains formic acid which is classified as a baterial decontaminating agent effective against bacteria, including but not limited to Salmonella spp.
- Can be incorporated into feed mill flush procedures.
- Protects feed from re-contamination.
- Contains propionic acid which reduces fungal growth and protects finished feed and raw materials from pathogen which helps to maintain shelf life and palatability.
- Ensuring optimal feed and water hygiene supports animal performance by maintaining a diverse and well-populated gut microbiome.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.
Technical ArticlesTrial Summary - Salgard RM is an Effective Salmonella Mitigant in Rapeseed Meal Commerical Study Summary - Salgard Liquid Supports Optimal Health and Performance of Shrimp Larvae Commercial Study Summary - The Effect of Salgard Liquid on Tilapia Growth Performance Trial Summary - In Feed Antibacterial Efficacy of Salgard Technical Tip - Best Practice for Acid Product Application in the Feed Mill Technical Tip - Formic Acid as a Hygiene Condition Enhancer Technical Tip - Formic acid as part of a Salmonella Control Program View more Articles