For bulk orders please contact your regional representative or call us on: +44 (0) 1909 537380How to buy
A premium technology, Anpro® Advance has been specifically formulated for it’s ability to effectively reduce the impact of a wide range of secondary fungal metabolites.
Anpro Advance has been designed for use across all farmed livestock species, particularly high risk breeding animals such as sows and dairy cows.
View other products available in our Anpro Range here. These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s mycotoxin management solutions.
- Trials demonstrate superior adsorption of DON and ZEA, helping to protect high risk breeding animals.
- A broad spectrum, low inclusion control system to assist in the management of secondary fungal metabolites.
- Effective throughout the pH range of the digestive tract.
- Helps to support immune function, reducing susceptibility to secondary disease and helps to support gastrointestinal health.
- Helps to maintain optimal animal performance, supporting an animal to reach its genetic potential.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.
Technical ArticlesTrial Summary - Advanced Mycotoxin Binding Capacity of Anpro Trial Summary - Anpro Advance Does Not Bind Dietary Vitamins Trial Summary - Effective Mycotoxin Binding with Anpro Advance Trial Summary - Anpro Advance Does Not Bind Dietary Minerals Trial Summary - Anpro Does Not Bind Dietary Minerals Trial Summary - Anpro Reduces Aflatoxin Levels in Swine Trial Summary - Anpro Reduces Aflatoxin Transfer From Feed into Broilers Trial Summary - Anpro Reduces Aflatoxin Concentration in Broilers View more Articles