For bulk orders please contact your regional representative or call us on: +44 (0) 1909 537380How to buy
Moldgard is developed from a synergistic blend of propionic, acetic and sorbic acids in a free and buffered form on a unique carrier system.
Available in both powder and liquid applications. Moldgard provides broad spectrum mould inhibition and has been developed for use in raw materials and finished feed for all livestock species. Developed to be effective at a low inclusion, Moldgard controls levels of mould, yeast and fungi to maintain feed quality and palatability.
- Aids the control of moulds, yeasts and fungi within raw materials, finished feeds and within the feed silo.
- Developed from a combination of free and buffered acids to support longevity and preservative action.
- Designed for ease of use in a mill environment.
- Ensuring feed quality protects nutritional value of the feed and supports voluntary feed intakes.
- Available in both liquid and powder.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.