Salgard RM is a highly effective Acid Based Eubiotic (ABE) comprised of a concentrated blend of formic and propionic acid on a liquid carrier system.
It is designed for use in feed mills, for raw material and animal feed as a bacterial decontaminating agent to improve feed hygiene.
View other products available in our Salgard Range here. These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s natural feed additives.
- Contains formic acid which is classified as a bacterial decontaminating agent effective against bacteria in raw materials and finished feed, including but not limited to Salmonella spp.
- Can be incorporated into feed mill flush procedures, helping to improve feed mill biosecurity.
- Protects feed from re-contamination.
- Contains propionic acid which reduces fungal growth and protects finished feed and raw materials from pathogen which helps to maintain shelf life and palatability.
- Ensuring optimal feed and water hygiene supports animal performance by maintaining a diverse and well-populated gut microbiome.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.
Technical ArticlesTrial Summary - Salgard RM is an Effective Salmonella Mitigant in Rapeseed Meal Trial Summary - In Feed Antibacterial Efficacy of Salgard Technical Tip - Best Practice for Acid Product Application in the Feed Mill Technical Tip - Formic Acid as a Hygiene Condition Enhancer Technical Tip - Formic acid as part of a Salmonella Control Program View more Articles