Orego-Stim® Liquid is the leading high quality, phytogenic eubiotic, containing 100% natural oregano essential oil.
Developed to manage intestinal health in livestock and aquaculture, to support optimum gut integrity and performance. 100% natural oregano essential oil feed additive designed for inclusion in water and milk delivery systems, with unparalleled suspension to ensure even distribution.
View other products available in our Orego-Stim Range here. These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s superior natural oregano essential oil feed additive.
- Supports the animals’ natural defensive mechanisms and immune function.
- Aromatic smell of oregano essential oil can improve palatability of feed and help to encourage voluntary feed intake, maintaining a healthy appetite throughout the critical stages of production.
- Supports the animal through periods of stress.
- Suitable for use in organic production.
- Guaranteed, consistent, high quality product with a long shelf life.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.
Technical ArticlesCommercial Study Summary - Orego-Stim Liquid Supports the Production of Higher Value Eggs in a Free Range System Commercial Study Summary – Orego-Stim Liquid Supports the Production of Higher Value Eggs in a Free Range System Trial Summary - Orego-Stim Supports Performance of Free Range Laying Hens Commercial Study Summary - Orego-Stim Supports Performance During Early and Mid Lay Trial Summary - Effect of Orego-Stim on Laying Hen Performance Commercial Study Summary - Orego-Stim Powder Supports Efficient Cage-Free Egg Production Trial Summary - Orego-Stim and pHorce Support Broiler Liveability and Performance During a Necrotic Enteritis Challenge Trial Summary - Orego-Stim is Compatible with Live Salmonella Vaccine in Pullets View more Articles