Anpario Exhibit at the American Association of Swine Veterinarians Annual Meeting in Denvor
Based in Perry, Iowa, the AASV has approximately 1300 members involved in practice, industry, and academia in more than 40 countries.
It is the mission of the American Association of Swine Veterinarians to:
- increase the knowledge of swine veterinarians
- protect and promote the health and well-being of pigs
- advocate science-based approaches to veterinary, industry, and public health issues
- promote the development and availability of resources that enhance the effectiveness of professional activities
- create opportunities that inspire personal and professional growth and interaction
- mentor students, encouraging life-long careers as swine veterinarians
Come and visit us on our Tech Table!
Find out more: https://www.aasv.org/