Salgard™ Powder is an effective Acid Based Eubiotic (ABE) comprised of formic and propionic acid formulated on Anpario’s unique mineral carrier system to ensure controlled acid delivery throughout the feed manufacture process, defending finished feed from potential pathogens, such as Salmonella spp.
Salgard Powder can be added to any raw material or animal feed as a bacterial decontaminating agent.
View other products available in our Salgard Range here. These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s natural feed additives.
- Contains formic acid which is classified as a bacterial decontaminating agent effective against bacteria in raw materials and finished feed, including but not limited to Salmonella spp.
- Can be incorporated into feed mill flush procedures.
- Protects feed from re-contamination.
- Contains propionic acid which reduces fungal growth and protects finished feed and raw materials from pathogen which helps to maintain shelf life and palatability.
- Ensuring optimal feed and water hygiene supports animal performance by maintaining a diverse and well-populated gut microbiome.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.