Mycotoxins are secondary fungal metabolites, produced by moulds, and are ubiquitous in the environment. Anpro-NT has been formulated from Anpro, a unique, synergistic blend of mixed natural silicates, and yeast cell wall for feed quality management.
Anpro-NT also includes propionate salts to help control fungal and mould growth. It has been developed to help mitigate the potentially harmful effects associated with the presence of secondary fungal metabolites in raw materials and finished feed for all livestock species.
View other products available in our Anpro Range here. These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s mycotoxin management solutions.
- Acts as a broad spectrum, low inclusion control system for feed quality management.
- Assists in the control of secondary fungal metabolites.
- Effective throughout the pH range of the digestive tract.
- Helps to support immune function, reducing susceptibility to secondary disease and helps support gastrointestinal health.
- Helps to maintain optimal animal performance, supporting an animal to reach its genetic potential.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.
Technical ArticlesTrial Summary - Advanced Mycotoxin Binding Capacity of Anpro Trial Summary - Anpro Advance Does Not Bind Dietary Vitamins Trial Summary - Effective Mycotoxin Binding with Anpro Advance Trial Summary - Anpro Advance Does Not Bind Dietary Minerals Trial Summary - Anpro Does Not Bind Dietary Minerals Trial Summary - Anpro Reduces Aflatoxin Levels in Swine Trial Summary - Anpro Reduces Aflatoxin Transfer From Feed into Broilers Trial Summary - Anpro Reduces Aflatoxin Concentration in Broilers View more Articles