Optomega® Powder is a free flowing powder composed of fish oil on a unique carrier system and has been designed for use in animals as a source of energy and omega-3 acids.
Packaged in specially designed foil-lined bags, to ensure product consistency and an excellent shelf-life, Optomega has been developed for use in ruminants and monogastric animals.
Designed for use in breeding livestock, the omega-3 fatty acids are derived from sustainable fish oil sources.
View other products available in our Optomega Range here. These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s natural, sustainable EPA/DHA feed additives.
- Provides a highly digestible energy source.
- An improved energy balance helps supports lactation performance and growth rates.
- Contains essential fatty acids EPA and DHA which can help to maintain skin and coat condition.
- A free-flowing dry powder which is easily dispersed within raw materials.
- Unique foil-lined packaging ensures freshness.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.