Mastercube™ Plus is an ultra-low inclusion pellet binder which has been designed to improve milling efficiency whilst maximising the pellet quality of animal feed.
Optimum pellet quality ensures maximum voluntary feed intake and reduces feed segregation, leading to enhanced uniformity and livestock performance. Designed for use in all feed mill environments, Mastercube Plus is composed of a synergistic blend of polysaccharide gums and a mineral hardener. Polysaccharide gums. Polysaccharide gums act by adhering to feed particles within the feed formulation thereby improving pellet durability and quality.
View other products available in our Mastercube Range here. These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s natural feed additives.
- Improves pellet quality and therefore animal intakes and performance.
- Reduces cost of feed manufacture as a result of lower friction and reduced energy requirements at the pellet press.
- Improves pellet durability and reduces fines which in turn reduces bacterial growth within the feed mill.
- Designed to be low inclusion, aiding formulation processes by releasing nutritional space.
- Free from urea formaldehyde.
- Non-dusty and free-flowing.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.