Orego-Stim powder is a leading high quality, phytogenic eubiotic containing 100% natural oregano essential oil on a unique carrier system.
100% natural oregano essential oil feed additive developed to manage intestinal health in livestock and aquaculture, supporting optimum gut integrity and performance. Formulated to be low inclusion and free-flowing for effective mixing into feed.
Other products available in our Orego-Stim range include;
- Orego-Stim Liquid
- Orego-Stim TD (for sow top dress)
- Orego-Stim MR (for calf milk replacer)
- Orego-Stim Plus AS (for Aquaculture diets)
These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s superior natural oregano essential oil feed additive.
- Supports the animals’ natural defensive mechanisms and immune function.
- Helps maintain a healthy appetite throughout the critical stages of production.
- Supports the animal through period of stress.
- Suitable for use in organic production.
- Guaranteed, consistent, high quality product in unique foil packaging to ensure long shelf-life.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.
Technical ArticlesTrial Summary - Orego-Stim Powder Supports Broiler Performance During Eimeria Maxima Challenge Trial Summary - The Effect of Orego-Stim on the Antioxidant Status of Transition Dairy Cows Commercial Study Summary - Orego-Stim Supports Feather Cover of Laying Hens Trial Summary - Orego-Stim Supports Sow Milk Quality for Optimal Piglet Performance Trial Summary - Zone Of Inhibition Analysis Of Orego-Stim Powder Trial Summary - The Effect of Orego-Stim Fed to Cows on the Redox Status of Calves Commercial Study Summary - Orego-Stim Supports Health and Performance in Suckling Piglets with Diarrhoea Commercial Study Summary - Orego-Stim Supports Egg Production and Profitability in Early Lay View more Articles