Orego-Stim powder is a leading high quality, phytogenic eubiotic containing 100% natural oregano essential oil on a unique carrier system.
100% natural oregano essential oil feed additive developed to manage intestinal health in livestock and aquaculture, supporting optimum gut integrity and performance. Formulated to be low inclusion and free-flowing for effective mixing into feed.
Other products available in our Orego-Stim range include;
- Orego-Stim Liquid
- Orego-Stim TD (for sow top dress)
- Orego-Stim MR (for calf milk replacer)
- Orego-Stim Plus AS (for Aquaculture diets)
These have been developed to enable flexibility in application and allow all enterprises to experience the benefits of Anpario’s superior natural oregano essential oil feed additive.
- Supports the animals’ natural defensive mechanisms and immune function.
- Helps maintain a healthy appetite throughout the critical stages of production.
- Supports the animal through period of stress.
- Suitable for use in organic production.
- Guaranteed, consistent, high quality product in unique foil packaging to ensure long shelf-life.
Claims associated with products may be different based on government requirements. Certain statements may also not be applicable in all regions, for more information please contact your Anpario representative.
Technical ArticlesCommercial Study Summary - Orego-Stim Supports Improved Egg Production in a Free Range System Commercial Study Summary - Orego-Stim Supports Improved Growth Performance of Beef Cattle Trial Summary - Orego-Stim Powder Supports Broiler Performance During Eimeria Maxima Challenge Commercial Study Summary - Orego-Stim Supports a Successful Extended Laying Cycle Trial Summary - Orego-Stim Powder Minimises Microbial Growth and Lipid Oxidation of Turkey Meat Trial Summary - Orego-Stim Supports a Lower Worm Burden in Free Range Egg Production Trial Summary - Orego-Stim Improves Progeny Growth Performance and Health in the Absence of Zinc Oxide Trial Summary - Orego-Stim Powder Supports Broiler Performance During Eimeria Maxima Challenge View more Articles