Salkil is a combination of free carboxylic acids and buffered formic acid on a unique mineral carrier system.
Designed for use in poultry, it is considered to have a dual action; its primary function is to help maintain a healthy gut flora balance, with its secondary function to assist with the reduction of the microbial load in the raw material and finished feed.
- Helps maintain a healthy animal and assists the animal to achieve its genetic potential.
- Defends the integrity of gastrointestinal tract.
- Contributes to the growth of the animal.
- Promotes development of the gut microbiota
- Helps improve biosecurity of feed mills.
Government requirements for product claims vary, therefore some statements may not apply in all geographical regions.