Concentrated low inclusion acid blend, containing free carboxylic acids (including formic acid) and their ammonium salts on a unique micropearl carrier.
- Feed hygiene condition enhancer and preservative
- Helps to improve biosecurity of feed and feed mills
- Can be added to raw materials or feed as a bacterial decontaminating agent to aid in the control of Salmonella, Campylobacter, E-coli and other gram negative micro-organisms
- Provides controlled release of volatile acids in raw materials and feed to active as a preservative
- Dust free and free flowing ensures dispersion within the finished feed
- Contains propionic acid to assist in the prevention of mould growth
- Protects against recontamination in bulk transport and feed storage
- Can be used for selective treatment of raw materials, routine flushing of feedmills, spot treatments, biosecurity during feed transfer
Government requirements for product claims vary, therefore some statements may not apply in all geographical regions.